In a Funk...

Ok, so maybe I was a little dramatic about Dave's escapades
that night... (Or maybe not, you should have SEEN the stuff
I wrote in my journal... LOL) I am over it. He hasn't made
a habit of it, and really I am not a meanie. He doesn't have
to stay locked up in his apartment pining over me...
Much. LOL

I am feeling the after effects of not getting enough sleep.
AACCCK. I hate feeling like this. Anyone know of any
good energy boosters? Well besides chocolate. Even though
it cures all ills, I am trying to be good and stick to my diet.

Speaking of my diet, I have lost 8 1/2 lbs. so far. I didn't go
to the gym today as my body HURTS from the punishment
I put it through yesterday... But I am determined to eat
good today to make up for it. Maybe a bath will help...

Or a nap. Yeah a nap sounds good... :)

2 comments:

Orikinla Osinachi. said...

Have you heard of "Blufunk" by Keziah Jones?

Well, I hope you will get over the hangover before the Valentine's Day.

God bless.

FoFuSa said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! And don't worry about not hitting the gym. You aren't supposed to do weights every day, your muscles need time to heal in between work-outs, that's how they get stronger. Waiting 48 hours in between is best! Keep up the good work!

Blog Archive

MammaDawg.com