A New Year...

Wow - I can't believe it's 2007... I am already having a hard
time writing 2007 on things... :) I love the fresh start of the
New Year... I already have lots of resolutions spinning around
in my head:

* Lose that last 15 lbs (4 of which came back mysteriously
during the holiday season).

* Make more time for myself...

* Try and do some scrapbooking every week - hopefully
completing a layout or two every week.

* Experience my life and not just go through the motions. I
really need to slow down and smell the roses.

I wonder how many people have pretty much the same
goals as I do?

The gym was pretty full this AM with those that have the
same fitness goals as me that's for sure!

Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did scrapbooking once and it's still not finished LOL I can't believe its 2007 either!! Where are the spaceships and Jetson like sidewalks?

Blog Archive

MammaDawg.com