Looking For Baby/Kids Gift...

I am always on the lookout for unique gifts (I will admit,
I am an online shop-a-holic)... I came across this site
that has the cutest stuff! KooKoo Bear Kids has the
coolest baby gear... They feature kids furniture, baby
furniture
, crib bedding, room decor, clothes, and so
much more...

I was drooling over their Designer Rooms - so many
beautiful ideas there. Where was this site when I was
pregnant? I was looking for something just like
Blake's Classic Nursery when I had my youngest, but
ended up scouring Ebay for separate pieces. This room
is just gorgeous!

I don't know if it is because we live in Wyoming now...
But I love the Into the West Kids Designer room for a
toddler too.

And don't get me started on the diaper bags! My
husband will tell you that I was a svengali when it came
to my diaper bag... I am a handbag collector (tell em
Christi!) so I was soooo picky and over obsessive about
my diaper bag... You should see the diaper bags on this site.
Holy cow - talk about stylish. I would use any one of
these as a handbag after the need for diapers was gone...

This site would be the perfect place to register for a
baby shower (they have an online Gift Registry) too.
Though some of the bedding caters to more of a high
end clientele, they do have some affordable gift options
in their Gift Section.

All in all this site was really cool - wish I would have
found it when I needed this stuff - but maybe my
wallet and my hubby are glad that I didn't! :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

MammaDawg.com