2010 Disney World Military Discounts - Comment and WIN



As a military family, our vacations are few and far between.  It always seems we are using our vacation time and money to visit our families as they live in other states (which of course still count as vacations, but you know what I mean... LOL)  So when we do get to take vacations, it is always SOOO nice to find deals like these.  Disney usually has GREAT discounts for military families.  Here are there offerings this year:


Disney World Tickets: You can purchase up to (6) 4-Day Passes for $99 per person. With this ticket, you can visit one Disney Theme Park each day. For these special discount tickets, you can purchase them on base or at Guest Services at the front entrance to any of the Disney Theme Parks with your military ID.

Disney World Hotels: You can save even more money with special Disney World Resort discounts on a Military Package that includes room discounts up to 40% off. This discount package is available for vacations through September 30, 2010. These prices are normally less money than staying at Shades of Green.

Disney World Meals: You can then save even more money, by adding one of the Disney Dining Plans. The Basic Dining Plan is always the most popular meal plan including sit down meals that can be used at over 125 restaurants at Disney World including the Character Dining. The Basic Dining Plan is a saving of 30% off of meals at Walt Disney World.

Active and retire military can get 60% discounts on tickets, 30% of meals, and up to 40% off Disney Resort. These are great discounts!

Destinations Florida: As an added bonus, if you book with the Destinations in Florida aegency you will receive free Disney Merchandise and services to make your vacation even more magical.  How fun!  You can get a jump on your souvenir shopping! 

WIN Disney Merchandise!

The folks at Destinations Florida have generously sponsored a giveaway here on this blog.  Just leave a comment on this post and one winner will be randomly drawn to win this set of 4 Disney Parks limited edition lithographs featuring special attractions from each Disney Park (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park) and Mickey Mouse ($75 Value).



So leave your comments until Febraury 1, 2010.  We'll draw a winner on the 2nd.  And if you are a military family and are planning to visit Disney this year - be sure to check out these discounts - and Destinations in Florida.

6 comments:

Sabrena said...

Hi, I am new to this site and happened upon your blog! You've done a great job!
I'm excited about your Disney prize! I am an Air Force wife and we have actually just booked our Disney vacation for April! I am so excited (I think I may be more excited than our four children!) :)
Thank you!
Sabrena

Unknown said...

Hi Elena!
I did leave a comment, but don't see it here..so I'll try again. Sorry if there is a double post! :)
I am new to this site and found your blog while at Vanessa's (for the Sony Ereader!)..love your blog! Your "about you" page made me laugh. My husband is also in the Air Force. I know what you mean about wanting adult conversation! I have four wonderful children.
We have actually just booked a DisneyWorld vacation for April! I am so excited! :)

Thank you!

Unknown said...

LoL..I apologize..last post..I just saw after I submitted the second post that posts are visible after being approved by blog owner! SORRY about that! :)

Elena said...

Thanks Sabrena - I really appreciate it! :) And I have you entered - good luck!

:) Elena

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog, Elena! We did Disney last year in January 2009. I am so glad we went when we did, as Daddy got sent off to Korea for a year. So our year started out great, but then we had a rough ending without Daddy. I love the info you posted on your blog about Disney! When we went last year, we stayed at Shades of Green. As a result of that, we were not able to take part in the dining plan. We had a hard time adjusting to the shuttle schedules that shades of green offered, we had to rent a car for most of the time we were there. Thanks for the info, I wanna go back to Disney soooo bad, right now!! I think Daddy would be jealous if we went without him, don't you??! LOL
Mary Hunt
Air Force wife, and mom to 4 kids in Massachusetts

Elena said...

Hey Mary! Thanks for your insight on Shades of Green. I had never stayed there - that is great info on the shuttle service and dining plan. :) Elena

Blog Archive

MammaDawg.com