Back to School Laptop Deal

Can you believe it is Back to School time already? I am registering the kids for school this week. Since we're moving I get to do that bunch of fun in another two months. Yay. Lot of you are probably doing the same - some of you have kids that are already back in school!

I thought I would share this deal at Amazon:

Toshiba Satellite A505-S6973 16.0-Inch Laptop - Black/Grey

It is a great laptop at a great price. I had a Toshiba that lasted me over 5 years (my Dad has had it since I upgraded a couple years ago). This one has great specs:

2.1GHz Intel Core2 Duo T6500 Processor (fast!)
4GB RAM (My HP only came with 2GB and cost me $200 more. Dang.)
500GB Hard Drive (Nice amount of space)
DVD Multidrive (You can use it as a portable DVD player)
16" Screen (nice size)

So if you are in the market for a laptop for that Junior High/High School/College bound child, this looks to be a good buy. Actually, it makes me want to consider replacing mine!

Here are some other good deals at Amazon.com - definitely worth a peek:

College Essentials

Back to School Savings

$10 Off Selecct Denim Orders

Bags and Backpacks

Backpack Bundles

School Shopping by Grade

Textbook Store

0 comments:

Blog Archive

MammaDawg.com