Weight Loss Goals...

I got a comment today (thanks Don!) that made me realize
that I hadn't been updating about my weightloss... We had
family visiting for two weeks and I had splurged some, but
I kept my exercise regimen up and I am happy to say that
I am now in a SIZE 4.

I went to buy new jeans and was floored. I thought for
sure I had made it to a 6, but was shocked to see that I
could actually get into a 4!

I have some toning and stuff, but otherwise I am in a great
place. I have never as an adult seen this size. I am eating
right and exercising. I am taking vitamins and a
nutritional supplement. I haven't been dieting - it really
was all about making a life change.

The hardest part was starting and sticking to it...

5 comments:

icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Tell me the secret...PLEASE.

Don said...

Glad to hear the update!! Keep us posted as you tune up and how other things in life are going!

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Congrats!

Keep it the best figure you have always wanted.

God bless.

Anonymous said...

Oh, well done! Here from Blogexplosion today. So nice to hear other people's success stories!

Anonymous said...

Ackk I need to lose weight! After giving birth last year I swore that I would start exercising and cutting down on fatty foods.. but I have yet to follow through on that :)

Congrats for reaching your goals!

Blog Archive

MammaDawg.com