Grace Body Jewelry

I love surfing and visiting new sites. Every once in a while I like to post a review on what I find... :)

Grace Body Jewelry
is a very unique online jewelry store that does not carry your run of the mill, everyday jewelry. This site is a great example of finding your niche, and fitting it well. If you are looking for an engagement ring or a string of pearls, this site isn't for you. However, if you are looking for a cool new Gold navel ring this is your place! :)

Grace Body Jewelry features high quality, Gold body jewelry pieces like toe rings, nose rings, Gold belly rings, and lots of other alternative jewelry selections. This would be a great site to buy a present for that teenager who is hard for - not that I am encouraging them to get body piercings... :)

The site is well organized, has great resources for jewelry selection, and has a secure ordering system. Again, I love how it finds its niche and markets to that niche in a classy manner.

If I were in the market for this type of jewelry, I would definitely consider this site in a heartbeat! If I were 5 years younger I would sooooo rock a belly ring. LOL :) Don't think that it would fly - me walking around the base Commissary with my belly button ring hanging out! :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

MammaDawg.com