Monday Hero...


If you read this blog, you know that most of my recent posts are Wednesday Hero posts.  I don't get a whole lot of time to write any more, but I do want to post those without fail.  Today is a little bit different.

I wanted to post a Monday Hero post about our dear friend, MSgt Brent Chadick.  Brent is my one of my husband's best friends.  His wife is one of my best friends.  He left yesterday on an 8 month deployment.  I don't want to post too much about his upcoming whereabouts, but do want to ask a very important favor. 

For those of you that are the praying sort, please pray for his safety.  Pray that his beautiful family will be OK and get the support they need in his time of absence.  The kids and I are praying every day for them.  His wife Lisa is a trooper and a tough cookie, but I know how she is feeling.  Every day is going to be something different.  We'll be there for her and the kids.  But prayers and support in abundance are always a good thing.

I am proud of the job he is doing and of his and his family's sacrifices.  They are true heroes.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

MammaDawg.com