More Idol Banter...

There are so many people Blogging about Idol... I hate
to jump on the bandwagon, but I am really digging it
this season!

Last night was rather interesting. Bigger stage, bigger
nerves it looked like. There were alot of surprises for
me. Alot of the singers that I thought were good only
turned out to be alright last night.

Rather than dwell on the negative, I am going to give
props to the positive. :) Two performances that
stood out for me: Mandisa and Chris.

Mandisa was great, she has an awesome voice. She
seemed a bit nervous, but it was a great performance.
Even if it was barefoot. :) My props to her for
keeping her ankles moisturized and her feet nice for
their debut... LOL

Chris was AWESOME as usual. He really did a great
job with "Higher Ground". I think he totally
accomplished his goal of mixing Stevie Wonder's
version and the Red Hot Chili Pepper's version. He
made it his own. He looks so comfortable performing
up there...

I look forward to results night tonight, and to Stevie
Wonder's performance. That man is a legend.

Until then...

Elena

0 comments:

Blog Archive

MammaDawg.com